Thursday 3 November 2016

New Year 2017 Wishes & Greetings


New Year is the most wonderful time of the year and this day is incomplete without a proper celebration. Besides parties and fireworks, wishes and greetings are also a very important part of New Year. Here are some of the most wonderful New Year 2017 wishes & greetings for all of you.

Wondering what to write in your New Year card? Here are some beautiful New Year greetings, happy new year wishes, new year greetings wishes, and much more, everything free to use, for all our readers.

Happy New Year 2017 Wishes


  • I wish that the New Year turns out to be a very special one for you filling each day with peak of health, abundance of happiness and sunshine, bountiful luxury and prosperity and Zen like serenity.
  • Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.

  • Just a new bloom spreads fragrance and freshness around…
    May the new year add a new beauty and freshness into your life.
    Happy New Year.
  • May the coming year bless you with life’s every wealth.
  • Wishing you a super-duper extra luck Happy New Years! Here's hoping that all your dreams come true.

  • May The Stars Shine Upon Your Life,
    May Gorgeous Flowers Blossom Your Life
    May The New Year Rock Your Life
    And May God Bless And Protect You
    All Through The Year.
    Wish You Happy New Year!

  • Here is wishing a very happy and prosperous New Year to a person who brings sunshine to the family always.
  • The year is new, the hopes are new, the aspirations are new, but my warm wishes for happiness and prosperity remains the same for you and your family. Happy New Year..

  • May Your Expectations
    In This New Year Morning
    Be Realized With Each And Everyday Of The Year.
    This Is To Wish You A Good Health
    That Will Maintain The Energy
    To Flip Your Wing
    While Soaring Into Greater Heights
    Towards Your Destiny.
Doing a countdown for the New Year is such an astonishing thing to do. It is way too exciting to countdown for the New Year. The entire world countdown the last seconds of the old year and then welcomes the New Year. The entire world of people has been following this as a ritual from ages. The countdown can be done in most exciting ways depending on your creative thinking. For this New Year let us all make a noteworthy counting. Let us play this year in an adventure mode instead of playing it in beginners or safe mode. Make a good beginning as it will lead to good ending. Restart the things that you have left incomplete and enjoy the fruits of success. Work smart instead of hard and make sure to party harder this year.

  • My sister, my first friend, my constant support: in the coming year, I wish you all of the blessings you truly deserve. I love you, Sis.
  • Now, in the New Year, we look back upon warm memories. You’ve had a hand in every wonderfully warm memory I have, Mom. Happy New Year, Mom.
  • Happy New Year, Grandma. I wish you a bright New Year, just like every year you have brightened in my life. Thank you.
  • To my awesome brother: thank you for the fun, and sometimes embarrassing, memories we share. Let’s keep that tradition going in the upcoming year! Happy New Year, with love.
  • God is always with his outstretched hand and hold me hold you and pointing out the right path … They are my best wishes for the New Year and love reigns, prosperity at home.
  • I hope the New Year will bring many joys, but please do not change, because then you’re perfect. Happy New Year 2017.
  • Thank you today the year just became one of my best years, your advice was crucial for me to achieve my goals and that we will never forget, happy New Year my friend.
  • In many of my days my troubles seemed unsustainable but always you all were holding with me, giving me strength and courage to move forward I think super friend and I wish from the bottom of my heart a very happy new year
  • In life it changes from year but not friends… hope our friendship last forever. Happy New Year 2017!!
  • Wishing you a Happy New Year with the hope that you will have many blessings in the year to come.
  • Out with the old, in with the new: may you be happy the whole year through. Happy New Year!
  • As I think about our friendship and how happy it has made me, I want to wish you happiness in the year to come.
  • I would just like to express how much joy you have given me, and wish for your joy and happiness in return. Happy New Year!
  • Friend, neighbour, confidante: you have improved my life so much that, as we enter a new year, I wish for you all the love you have shown me. Happy New Year.
  • Counting my blessings and wishing you more. Hope you enjoy the New Year in store. Have a joyous New Year, my dear friend!

Related Articles

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.